Programme for Sustainability Leadership (CPSL)
Agulhas work strategically with the University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership providing a Senior Associate to CPSL. We contribute to both programme and initiative design and development, together with assisting in programme delivery as either Faculty member or Chair of a number of programmes including:
- The Climate Leadership Programme as Chair
- The Sustainable Development Leadership Programme for the World Bank for senior managers, running from June 2008 to Septmber 2010. Over 300 staff have now participated.
- The Business & Sustainability Programme as Faculty. The course is now in its 16th year and was originally called for by the Prince of Wales. Jonathan Porritt is co-Chair with the CPSL Director Polly Courtice.
- The new Masters in Sustainability Leadership programme as contributor.
- Bespoke programmes for a range of private companies
- Core member of the team developing the Next Economy paper (forthoming October 2010).
- Core member of the team developing the African Climate Leadership programme.
- CPSL has the Prince of Wales as a sponsor and is a member of the Princes group of charities.
Areas of Expertise:
Climate change and sustainability
- Climate resilience and clean energy
- Policy response to climate change
- The business case for sustainability
- Migration and other climate impacts
- Institutional change and Capacity building