Series of 12 Practice Papers on Conflict & Fragility
Agulhas supported DFID’s Fragile States Team and Conflict and Humanitarian Assistance Department with the drafting of a series of 12 Practice Papers on Conflict & Fragility, which operationalised the DAC Principles on Good International Engagement in Fragile States and Situations.
We drafted three of the chapters (on coordination, ‘act fast’ and M&E) and assisted with the development of DFID’s new state-building framework. We also prepared around 40 short case studies on DFID experience in fragile contexts.
Areas of Expertise:
- Aid effectiveness
- Performance management and accountability
Conflict and fragility
- Conflict assessment and reduction
- State and institution building
- Institutional change and Capacity building
- Political Economy Analysis